Jan 22

zeerust chrome mines limited

Afarak to acquire Zeerust chrome mine - Mining WeeklySep 27, 2017 . LSE- and Nasdaq-listed Afarak Group will, through its South African subsidiary Afarak Mining Limted, acquire a 70% interest in Zeerust Chrome Mine (ZCM) from Afrika Mineral Trading & Investment Trust, for R20-million. The remaining 30% interest in ZCM will be allocated to workers, the community and.zeerust chrome mines limited,zeerust chrome mines limited,Zeerust Chrome Mines Ltd, Companies & Businesses, on .Zeerust Chrome Mines Ltd Phone and Map of Address: 15 Fricker Rd, Illovo, Gauteng, 2196, South Africa, on, Business Reviews, Consumer Complaints and Ratings for Companies & Businesses in on. Contact Now!

Share On :

Afarak to acquire Zeerust chrome mine - Engineering NewsSep 27, 2017 . JOHANNESBURG (miningweekly) – LSE- and Nasdaq-listed Afarak Group will, through its South African subsidiary Afarak Mining Limited, acquire a 70% interest in Zeerust Chrome Mine (ZCM) from Afrika Mineral Trading & Investment Trust, for R20-million. The remaining 30% interest in ZCM will be.zeerust chrome mines limited,AFARAK TO ACQUIRE ZEERUST CHROME MINE IN SOUTH AFRICASep 27, 2017 . Afarak Group plc, through its South African subsidiary Afarak Mining Limted, has reached an agreement in principle to acquire a 70% shareholding in ZCM (Zeerust Chrome Mine) from Afrika Mineral Trading & Investment Trust ("AMTIT"), with the remaining 30% to be allocated to workers, community and.

John Frank

Request for Quotation

21 Comment on zeerust chrome mines limited

2013 PublicRegister-Mining & Quarrying - Department of Labour

Mar 10, 2014 . 527. XSTRATA SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD-THORNCLIFFE MINE. 0. 4922. 528. YEDA MINING CC. 0. 810427. 529. Z STAR MINERAL RESOURCE CONSULTANTS (PTY) LTD. 0. 810768. 530. ZAAIMAN EXPLORATION DRILLING PTY LTD. 0. 17292. 531. ZEERUST CHROME MINES LIMITED. 0. 805023.

2016 integrated annual report

Wonderstone Limited (Wonderstone);. – Head Office operations (Head Office), comprising the activities of those of AMT and Ore &. Metal, where relevant;. – Rustenburg Minerals Development Company Proprietary Limited (Rustenburg Minerals);. – Zeerust Chrome Mines Limited (Zeerust); with the latter two of these.

Zeerust Chrome Mines Ltd | Who's Who SA

Share? Zeerust Chrome Mines Ltd. Zeerust Chrome Mines Ltd's PEOPLE. LEADERSHIP. Christopher Cory. Director. Prev .1. Prev. Claim this company profile. Click here to take control of this company profile. Earn your Status. Join Who's Who and earn badges while our ranking system tracks your professional progress:.

Afarak Group to acquire Zeerust chrome mine in South Africa .

Oct 2, 2017 . Afarak Group's South African subsidiary has signed an agreement to acquire a 70% stake in Afrika Mineral Trading & Investment Trust's (AMTIT) Zeerust chrome mine (ZCM). The remaining 30% stake will be allocated to workers, the community, and other black economic empowerment (BEE) partners.

2016 integrated annual report

Wonderstone Limited (Wonderstone);. – Head Office operations (Head Office), comprising the activities of those of AMT and Ore &. Metal, where relevant;. – Rustenburg Minerals Development Company Proprietary Limited (Rustenburg Minerals);. – Zeerust Chrome Mines Limited (Zeerust); with the latter two of these.

Assore Limited company : Shareholders, managers and business .

The Other mining and beneficiation contains the chrome operations managed by Rustenburg Minerals Development Company Proprietary Limited and Zeerust Chrome Mines Limited, as well as the pyrophyllite and ceramic operations of Wonderstone Limited. Assore was founded in 1950 and is headquartered in.

Goudini Chrome (Pty) Ltd. v MCC Contracts (Pty) Ltd. (249/91) [1992 .

to as "Canadian Gold"), a company incorporated with limited liability according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa. In 1989 Canadian Gold decided to develop a mine for the extraction of chrome ore on a certain property in the Zeerust area described as "Remaining Extent of the farm Goudini 30, Registration Division.

Latest Company News for Afarak Group | Stock Market Wire

Afarak Group, through its South African subsidiary Afarak Mining, has agreed in principle to acquire a 70% shareholding in ZCM (Zeerust Chrome Mine) from Afrika .. of Afarak Group has announced that on 14 August 2015 it resolved to offer 3,478,261 new ordinary shares in the Company to Gujo Investment (Pty) Limited,.

Chromite—A cost-effective refractory raw material for . - SAIMM

Mar 9, 2011 . The chromite deposit at Verref's Marico Chrome mine is described. The refractory properties of chromite and . changed in 1967 to Vereeniging Refractories Limited, to reflect its main line of business. In 1989 the business was . Zeerust and close to the Botswana border. The mine produces about 40,000.

Chromium in September 2017

Sep 29, 2017 . Afarak Mining Limited, agreed to acquire a 70% stake in the. Zeerust Chrome Mine (ZCM) from Afrika Mineral Trading &. Investment Trust (CRU Group, 2017b). The acquisition will include the Mogale Alloys processing plant, which is capable of producing high-carbon ferrochromium. The remaining 30%.

DERA Rohstoffinformationen - Deutsche Rohstoffagentur

Despite production disruptions in South African (SA) mines due to labour unrests, global platinum group element (PGE) supplies were largely . ing for 74.1 percent of this value. South Africa remains the leading producer of chrome, accounting for .. in 1917 near Zeerust (North West Province). Since that time, a number of.

Att- MOSH Secretaria Circular No. 03.13 - List of Operating Mines

128, 10740, ZEERUST CHROME MINES, Assore, 156, PO Box 57 Boshoek 0301, (014) 506 1001, (014) 506 1000, rubin.slabbertrustenburgminerals.za, NORTH WEST (RUSTENBURG), MINE, OPERATING, OPENCAST, CHROME ORE. 129, 10079, RUSTENBURG MINERALS DEV CO (PTY) LTD, Assore Ltd, 543.

Transvaal, South Africa - Mindat

Aapiesboomen Farm · Aapiesdoorndraai Farm · Annex Grootboom Chrome Mine · Clapham farm · Derde Gelid Farm · Doornbosch Chrome Mine · Grootboom Chrome Mine · Hendriksplaats Farm · Kafferskraal · Klipfontein Farm · Lydenberg Gold Field · Mooihoek Farm 255 KT · Mount Anderson · Onverwacht Mine.

the kennedy vale/mareesburg project - Eastplats

Dec 6, 2010 . EASTERN PLATINUM LIMITED .. of Steelpoort where the road to Lydenburg is taken for 13 km to the turnoff to Xstrata's Thorncliff chrome mine. From here, an all-weather gravel road past the .. extensions to the BC occur westward from the western limb towards Zeerust (the ―far-western‖ Bushveld).

zeerust chrome mines limited,

booysendal - Northam Platinum

Jun 30, 2016 . 2. BOOYSENDAL CONTEXT. Northam Platinum Limited. • Operates two mines. • Zondereinde. • Booysendal. • Has interests in two JVs. • Pandora . Recently acquired Everest. Polokwane. Mokopane. Groblersdal. Witbank. Pretoria. Johannesburg. Bela Bela. Thabazimbi. Rustenburg. Brits. Zeerust.

M2North - Find brilliant companies - Z

Zeerust Chrome Mines. Zeerust Debt Consolidators. Zeerust Klipbrekers (edms) Bpk. Zeerust TV. Zefs more Vision (Pty) Ltd. Zegen Metals & Chemicals Limited (Unverified). Zelphy 2174 (Pty) Ltd. Zelpy 1056. Zelpy 1104 cc t/a. Zelpy 1363 (Pty)Ltd. Zelpy 1490 (pty) Ltd. Zelpy 1603 Cc T/a Supa Quick Lichtenburg. Zelpy 2052.

economic geology - Wits University

Free enterprise and private ownership of mines is officially encouraged in South Africa and consequently . the export of iron, manganese, chrome and coal, include the east-toast port of Richards Bay and the west—coast port of Saldanha ... 8 and 22 years. Resources of antimony in South Africa are thought to be limited.

North West Business 2018 by Global Africa Network -

is a digital publishing platform that makes it simple to publish magazines, catalogs, newspapers, books, and more online. Easily share your publications and get them in front of 's millions of monthly readers. Title: North West Business 2018, Author: Global Africa Network, Name: North West Business 2018, Length:.

Job Results | Mining - Just the Job

Mining jobs | Just the Job South Africa. . Working Hours: | Job Location: Mtubatuba, South Africa | Salary: VACANCIES ` TENDELE COAL Tendele Coal Mining (Pty) Ltd, a subsidiary of Petmin Limited, situated 25 km from Mtubatuba in KZN, requires the services of the following motivated individuals: FOREMAN . View Full.

Pre:used mobile placer mining plant for sale in indonesia
Next:fixed stone crushing plants new